Heading up the Not As Dumb As They Look category, the family of Alana “Honey Boo Boo” Thompson has set up a trust fund for her and her siblings.
- Blue Ivy Carter, daughter of Jay-Z and Beyoncé, is 1.
- Actor Dustin Diamond (“Saved by the Bell”) is 36.
- Actor Jeremy Renner (“The Avengers”) is 42.
- Comedian Jim Gaffigan is 47.
- Actor Nicolas Cage (“Stolen”) is 49.
- Journalist Katie Couric is 56.
- Actor David Caruso (“CSI: Miami”) is 57.
- Musician Kenny Loggins is 65.
- Publisher Jann Wenner is 67.
According to TMZ, June “Mama” Shannon has asked TLC to put most of the almost $21,000 per episode directly into her children’s trust, which can only be tapped when the Boo Boo brood each turn 21. Mama June is proud to be self-sufficient and not like those nouveau riche fat cats.
“Never gonna live above my means,” she told TMZ. “I want my kids to look back and say, ‘Mama played it smart. Not like those other reality-TV people.’”
If only Mama June had been invited to the fiscal cliff negotiations!
- Adele beat out Taylor Swift for best-selling album of the year.
- Josh Brolin was arrested on suspicion of public intoxication in Santa Monica on the late eve after New Year’s Eve. That’s pretty hardcore.
- Cher is developing a new TV show for the Logo network that is set in early-1960s Hollywood.
- Kelly Clarkson told Cosmopolitan magazine that false rumors of her being a lesbian caused her to be hit on by “the hottest girls ever.”
Click here or scroll down to comment
In Other News