Heading up the Not As Dumb As They Look category, the family of Alana “Honey Boo Boo” Thompson has set up a trust fund for her and her siblings.
- Blue Ivy Carter, daughter of Jay-Z and Beyoncé, is 1.
- Actor Dustin Diamond (“Saved by the Bell”) is 36.
- Actor Jeremy Renner (“The Avengers”) is 42.
- Comedian Jim Gaffigan is 47.
- Actor Nicolas Cage (“Stolen”) is 49.
- Journalist Katie Couric is 56.
- Actor David Caruso (“CSI: Miami”) is 57.
- Musician Kenny Loggins is 65.
- Publisher Jann Wenner is 67.
According to TMZ, June “Mama” Shannon has asked TLC to put most of the almost $21,000 per episode directly into her children’s trust, which can only be tapped when the Boo Boo brood each turn 21. Mama June is proud to be self-sufficient and not like those nouveau riche fat cats.
↓ Continue Reading Below
“Never gonna live above my means,” she told TMZ. “I want my kids to look back and say, ‘Mama played it smart. Not like those other reality-TV people.’”
If only Mama June had been invited to the fiscal cliff negotiations!
- Adele beat out Taylor Swift for best-selling album of the year.
- Josh Brolin was arrested on suspicion of public intoxication in Santa Monica on the late eve after New Year’s Eve. That’s pretty hardcore.
- Cher is developing a new TV show for the Logo network that is set in early-1960s Hollywood.
- Kelly Clarkson told Cosmopolitan magazine that false rumors of her being a lesbian caused her to be hit on by “the hottest girls ever.”
Click here or scroll down to comment