OK, so maybe we didn’t believe the initial buzz about Gisele Bundchen being pregnant again. And maybe that skepticism had to do with the fact that her “baby bump” buzz was sparked by a stomach protruberance the size of what happens when a normal, non-Brazilian-supermodel person eats a sandwich. But now it appears the blond beauty may indeed be expecting a sibling for son Benjamin.
Recently, the wife of football star Tom Brady was spotted drinking only water as she dined out with friends in NYC, according to the New York Post.
“She looked like she wasn’t ready to flaunt the bump and may be trying to cover up,” a source said.
Or maybe she just had a really big sandwich?
Russell Brand had a hissy fit when a British talk show host brought up his failed marriage to Katy Perry. The “Rock of Ages” actor appeared on Graham Norton’s BBC show to plug the movie musical but appeared shocked at the mention of his “ex-missus.”
“My mum is here. She got upset when you dragged up my marriage,” Russell accused the popular-across-the-pond TV personality. “I saw her cry, Graham. That’s the reality because it’s real people, Graham, that’s my real mum. I have come here to promote a film and you made my mum cry.”
Though Norton protested that it was a fair question since Katy had just been on the show the following week, the comedian shot back, “What I would have done, mate, in your position is come up to me before the show and gone ‘Eh, listen it’s a bit odd your ex-missus was on last week. I might mention it, is that OK?’ But in all of the chatting and the research backstage, no one mentioned it.”
Well, it’s hardly as if Russell himself hasn’t talked about it publicly before! Hypocritical much?
- Singer and TV personality Paula Abdul is 50.
- Actor Paul Dano is 28.
- Actress Zoe Saldana is 34.
- Actor Hugh Dancy is 37.
- Actress Kathleen Turner is 58.
- Rocker Ann Wilson of Heart is 62.
- Actress Phylicia Rashad is 64.
- Author Salman Rushdie is 65.
- Will.i.am’s customized DeLorean was impounded for missing plates and registration issues, TMZ reports.
- Ellen DeGeneres and wife Portia De Rossi were spotted strolling hand in hand in Portofino, Italy.
- Stevie Wonder performed impromptu at a couple’s wedding reception at a London hotel.
- Jack Osbourne revealed that he has been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.
- Justin Bieber picked up girlfriend Selena Gomez for Canada’s MuchMusic Awards in a helicopter.