A former co-worker of Ryan Seacrest claims he witnessed the TV personality committing sexual misconduct toward his former stylist Suzie Hardy multiple times.
The ex-E! employee, whose identity was not revealed, detailed Seacrest’s alleged misbehavior in a new interview with NBC News, which aired Wednesday on the “Today” show.
“She would go to tie his shoe and Ryan would shove her head toward his crotch,” the source told NBC’s Kate Snow. “I saw that more than once.”
The source, who NBC News confirmed to have previously worked with Seacrest, also claimed to have come across Seacrest hugging Hardy from behind in 2008 while she was dressing him at The Roosevelt in Los Angeles ahead of a red carpet show for the Oscars.
“She yelled get off of me,” he told Snow. “She was trying to get away from him. I could see an erect penis in his underwear.”
The source’s allegations come on the heels of a Variety article that ran earlier this week and detailed Seacrest’s alleged misconduct toward Hardy. Hardy spoke to Variety for the article, which also cited a letter sent by her attorney to E! last November to accuse Seacrest of repeated sexual harassment.
Seacrest has denied Hardy’s allegations, while his attorney refuted the co-workers claims to NBC News as “lies.”
E! News launched an investigation looking into allegations against Seacrest late last year. The company cleared him earlier this month, stating there was “insufficient evidence to support the claims against Seacrest.”
Seacrest publicly denied Hardy’s allegations months before the investigation was completed.
Seacrest’s lawyer claims Hardy threatened to go public with her accusations if he didn’t pay her $15 million. Hardy, meanwhile, denies ever asking Seacrest or the network for money.
Multiple sources close to Seacrest shot down the new claims made by his and Hardy’s former co-worker to NBC. Seacrest’s attorney says E! has long been aware of the former co-worker’s allegations.
‘HEATHERS’ REBOOT DELAYED
Heathers, a new TV series based on the ’80s cult favorite about homicide in high school, won’t be making its debut next week, after all.
In the wake of the Feb. 14 shootings that claimed the lives of 17 people at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla., the Paramount Network — formerly known as Spike — has decided to put off the March 7 premiere. The network has not announced a new premiere date.
Singer Justin Bieber is 24 … Singer Kesha is 31 … Actress Lupita Nyong’o is 35 … Actor-director Ron Howard is 64 … Singer Harry Belafonte is 91.
About 550 San Francisco State University students — including some of its poorest — will soon be able to rent…
Two new reports released Thursday by researchers at the University of California at Santa Cruz show that radioactive contamination at…
The hit play "Hamilton" is returning to San Francisco and tickets go on sale to the public on Monday morning,…
The San Francisco Planning Commission on Thursday tightened restrictions on new bars and alcohol-serving restaurants vying to set up shop…