web analytics

UPDATE: Firefighters douse one-alarm Bayview blaze ignited by BBQ

Trending Articles

       
       
   
   
Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmailFacebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

A one-alarm fire in San Francisco’s Bayview District Monday morning was apparently caused by a barbecue and was quickly contained to outdoor property at a residence, fire officials said.

The fire was reported at 8:24 a.m. in the backyard of a home in the 1600 block of Revere Avenue.

No injuries or displacements were caused by the blaze, fire officials said.

Click here or scroll down to comment

       
       
   
   

In Other News