Famous people get sued all the time, but now a second domestic worker has come forward and accused Sharon Stone of being, well, a jerk.
Former maid Angelica Castillo says she was fired after she refused to lift heavy groceries while recovering from a back injury. According to TMZ, the lawsuit claims that Stone called her “lazy” and “crazy,” which is totally possible since they rhyme.
Stone was sued last May by a former nanny who also said she was berated by the actress before being axed. Wow, will anyone else come forward? Where there’s smoke, there’s “you’re fired!”
- Justin Bieber canceled an upcoming concert in Portugal due to low ticket sales.
- Vince Neil of Mötely Crüe was hospitalized for kidney stones.
- GWAR has created its own GWAR-B-Q Sauce, made out of “the blood of really hot chicks.”
- Stephen Baldwin has agreed to pay $350,000 in back taxes and will thus avoid the slammer.
- “All My Children” and “One Life to Live” will begin streaming new episodes on Hulu and iTunes starting April 29.
- Actor Aaron Eckhart (“The Dark Knight”) is 45.
- Singer Marlon Jackson of the Jackson 5 is 56.
- Author Carl Hiaasen is 60.
- Adult film actor Ron Jeremy is 60.
- Musician James Taylor is 65.
- Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney is 66.
- Entertainer Liza Minnelli is 67.
- Singer Al Jarreau is 73.
- Actress Barbara Feldon (“Get Smart!”) is 80.
- Playwright Edward Albee is 85.