Lindsay Lohan’s lawyers are allegedly locked in a squabble over a plea deal, according to TMZ.
Despite the fact that Lohan reportedly refuses to take a deal and wants instead to clear herself in a trial, her attorneys know better and have been trying to get her into a locked-down rehab facility (oh, hell no!) or at least house arrest for 90 days, which is the latest rumor.
TMZ reported that its sources close to the case said there’s a 75 percent chance the case will head to trial March 18. (That’s right, the day after St. Paddy’s Day — a big hangover risk!) If LiLo goes to trial, there’s like a 99 percent chance of her going to jail because the case against her appears solid. She is accused of lying to police after a fender bender.
- Rick Springfield was arrested in Los Angeles on Friday after he failed to appear at a DUI hearing.
- Kelly Osbourne confirmed via Twitter that she had a seizure on the set of “Fashion Police.”
- “Saved by the Bell” alumna Tiffani Thiessen says she’s grateful she grew up in the limelight before TMZ and other 24-hour media outlets and gossip blogs.
- Lisa Ling gave birth to a daughter named Jett on Friday night.
- Twins Benji and Joel Madden of Good Charlotte are 34.
- Actor Johnny Knoxville (“The Last Stand”) is 42.
- Media mogul Rupert Murdoch is 82.
- Actress Thora Birch (“American Beauty”) is 31.
- Sharks center Michal Handzus is 36.
- Actor Terrence Howard (“Red Tails”) is 44.
- Musician Lisa Loeb is 45.
- Artist David LaChapelle is 50.
- Musician Bobby McFerrin is 63.
- TV anchor Sam Donaldson is 79.