“Sexiest Man Alive” Bradley Cooper seems to be enjoying his bachelorhood, and now The Sun reports that he has even entertained the idea of flying in foreign women that he fancies.
Suki Waterhouse is a British model whom the actor allegedly “snuck out” of the Elle Style Awards with last month in London. He then headed back to his hotel with the 20-year-old in tow (he’s 38 -- but rich, famous and sort of handsome, so, yeah).
A source told RadarOnline that he has been texting her daily since they met and is obviously “intrigued.” He wants to get time with her stateside before he begins the grueling junket for “The Hangover III.”
Bradley broke up with Zoe Saldana in January, so landing in the temporary arms of someone who is not even old enough to drink in America seems like a perfectly feckless rebound. George Clooney would approve.
- Grumpy Cat reportedly peed on TMZ’s Harvey Levin at SXSW.
- Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton, Mel Gibson, Joe Biden, Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton, Ashton Kutcher and LAPD Chief Charlie Beck were all hacked for their personal financial info.
- Gerard Butler admitted to Howard Stern that he slept with “Housewife” Brandi Glanville but can’t remember exactly who she is.
- Iranian authorities have threatened to sue Hollywood for the “unrealistic portrayal of its country in “Argo.”
- Well, it was inevitable: Two people who say their work was inappropriately sampled in “The Harlem Shake” are suing Baauer, the song’s creator.
- Dennis Rodman’s next destination is Rome for the choosing of the Pope, he says, because “I want to spread the message of love and peace throughout the world.”
- Actor Emile Hirsch (“Into the Wild”) is 28.
- Actor Noel Fisher (“Shameless”) is 29.
- Actor Danny Masterson (“That ‘70s Show”) is 37.
- Singer David Draiman of Disturbed is 40.
- Rapper Common is 41.
- Bassist Adam Clayton of U2 is 53.
- Heiress Kathy Hilton is 54.
- Actress Dana Delany (“Body of Proof”) is 57.
- Actor William H. Macy (“Shameless”) is 63.
- Singer Neil Sedaka is 74.