Charlie Sheen has been on good behavior for the most part, but then someone went and messed with his kid. Now he wants revenge on his 9-year-old daughter’s school for not protecting her from alleged bullying.
“if you have a rotted egg a roll of toilet paper or some [dog s***]; I urge u to deliver it with "extreme prejudice" to their KamPuss run by trolls and charlatans. make me proud,” he tweeted.
Lest you think he was being mature for attacking the school and not the bully, he also suggested writing to the name of the alleged aggressor, a 9-year-old, in feces on the door: “smear the [s***] to spell one name on the front door; VICTORIA. eat that loser.”
Yes, little Vicky has met her match.
- Lindsay Lohan will go to court Monday to face charges of lying to police and violating her probation.
- James Franco is dating his “Spring Breakers” co-star Ashley Benson.
- Designer John Galliano will head to court against his former employer Christian Dior for damages he says he incurred when he was wrongfully terminated after his anti-Semitic rant.
- “American Idol” alum Sanjaya Malakar was seen busking for change in the New York subway.
- “Veronica Mars” fans raised more than $2.5 million on Kickstarter in hopes of kick-starting a feature film.
- Actress Eva Longoria (“Desperate Housewives”) is 38.
- Musician will.i.am is 38.
- TV personality Mark McGrath is 45.
- Musician Bret Michaels is 50.
- Model Fabio is 54.
- Musician Sly Stone is 70.
- Musician Mike Love of the Beach Boys is 72.
- Bassist Phil Lesh of the Grateful Dead is 73.
- Actor Judd Hirsch (“This Must Be the Place”) is 78.
- Televangelist Jimmy Swaggart is 78.