There she goes again: Taylor Swift is reportedly back in the arms of her old British boyfriend (no, not that one), “The Hobbit”-like Ed Sheeran. It’s like the old song goes, “If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty man your BF.”
According to E!, the two spent the night together in a London hotel, though the diminutive redhead left around 4 a.m. with a tremendous smile on his face. The Sun took it one step further (it is a Murdoch publication, after all) and claimed that Taylor "made it very clear that when they go off on their tour she wants him to be her boyfriend. He's thrilled because he's always thought she's amazing.”
Sheeran’s the opening act for much of her “Red” tour this year.
- Jared Leto’s band Thirty Seconds to Mars will be sending its single “Up In The Air” into outer space with help from NASA, in a vain attempt to finally find an audience.
- The “Girls Gone Wild” empire has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
- The NME Awards in London crowned One Direction as worst band.
- Morrissey says that if more men were gay, there would be no wars. Hasn’t he seen “Rupaul’s Drag Race”?
- Michael Winans of the venerable Winans gospel family was sentenced to nearly 14 years in prison for a Ponzi scheme.
- Singer Justin Bieber is 19.
- Singer Ke$ha is 26.
- Actor Mark-Paul Gosselaar (“Saved by the Bell”) is 39.
- Actor Javier Bardem (“Skyfall”) is 44.
- Director Ron Howard is 59.
- Actor Alan Thicke (“Growing Pains”) is 66.
- Actor Dirk Benedict (“The A-Team”) is 68.
- Singer Roger Daltrey of The Who is 69.
- Actor Robert Conrad (“The Wild Wild West”) is 78.
- Singer Harry Belafonte is 86.