We’ve got the inside scoop on the upcoming season of “The Real Housewives of New Jersey,” so you can die happy now.
Most of the dirt involves Melissa Gorga, the star of “Stripper-gate” last season when it was revealed that she had a less-than-chaste past. RadarOnline is reporting that in the fifth season, her ex-boyfriend (a guy known only as Bryan “Bulldog”) will affirm sister-in-law Teresa Giudice’s accusations of her being a gold-digger who only married Joe Gorga for his money, and that she continued a sexual relationship with Bulldog well into her marriage.
“Melissa was living with Bryan and wasn’t even interested in Joe until she saw his house,” says a source. “Once she had him wrapped around her little finger she continued to have a discreet affair with Bryan.” The new season starts in April.
- One of the shock-jocks who prank called Kate Middleton’s hospital is back on the air in Australia.
- “Storage Wars” star Mark Balelo was found dead from an apparent suicide after a drug arrest last weekend.
- Jennifer Lawrence was seen at Heathrow Airport holding a teddy bear and sucking her thumb.
- Bruce Willis was given the highest cultural honor in France, the Commander of the Order of Arts and Letters.
- Gibson Guitars is suing Viacom for copyright infringement over its Sponge Bob Flying V Ukulele.