Wait, what? Rihanna and Chris Brown have broken up again? (Fingers crossed!)
The Sun is reporting that they are splitsville due to Rihanna’s affections for Brown’s arch-enemy (and her ex), Drake.
She was allegedly texting Drake during the Grammys, which angered Brown. Either that or the temperature of the drink she brought him at the pre-party wasn’t cold enough.
Both Drake and Brown are currently battling in court over a June dustup at a club involving Rihanna. Add to that the fact that Drake also has reportedly been seeing Brown’s ex, Karrueche Tran, and you have yourself just another Thursday for these dopes.
- Alec Baldwin’s former “30 Rock” co-star Tracy Morgan says the actor needs to apologize for any racial comments he may have made to a photographer.
- Suspense novelist Patricia Cornwell won a $51 million lawsuit against her former financial planners.
- Conan O’Brien has been tapped to host this year’s White House correspondents’ dinner.
- Kristen Stewart was voted the least sexy actress by MenKind.co.uk.
- Ken Burns and other filmmakers working on “The Central Park Five” do not have to provide notes and outtakes to NYC, a judge ruled.