Feeling down this Valentine’s Day? These celebrity couples will remind you that sometimes being single is better than being in a bad relationship.
Rihanna and Chris Brown
Well, you knew we had to lead with this one. Chris Brown was convicted of assaulting Rihanna, then he got a tattoo on his neck of what looked like her black-and-blue face. Now he’s accused of lying to the court about the community service he was supposed to perform as part of his punishment.
Yet Rihanna remains the incredibly co-dependent, loyal, almost simpering girlfriend. WTF? LOL! OMG.
Click on the photo to see the top five worst celebrity couples slideshow.
Kris and Bruce Jenner
These two are constantly in the “Will they divorce?” headlines because of their alleged fighting and cheating. This week, the rumor is that Kris Jenner cheated on Bruce with some guy named Todd Waterman who has, unfortunately, taken the selfish route of refusing to discuss the matter (he even claims that he signed a contract to keep mum).
LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian
Eddie Cibrian reportedly cheated on Brandi Glanville to be with LeAnn Rimes, but as karma often works, neither of them seem like much of a prize. She’s not only locked in a perpetual fight with Glanville, but she’s been to rehab and has often been seen crying in public. “No one can understand why I hurt so badly,” she told Katie Couric. No, actually we get it.
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart
Ever since she cheated on him, rumors have swirled that R-Patz and K-Stew are O-Ver, or at least on the brink of it. Kristen Stewart wearing Robert Pattinson’s T-shirts in airports just doesn’t seem to be working the magic that she had hoped for. Too bad he infected her with vampire blood, making both of them immortal for all time. Breaking up is easier when at least one of you will die someday.
John Travolta and Kelly Preston
These two have been married a long time and have been through a lot. But when no less than three men accuse John Travolta of inappropriate advances, sue him and then all mysteriously drop their cases, that’s gotta make for some awkward dinner conversation for Kelly Preston.
- Rapper DMX was arrested in South Carolina for allegedly driving without a license.
- William Shatner has called director J.J. Abrams “a pig” for taking the helm of the next “Star Wars” movie while also being the head of the “Star Trek” film franchise.
- Justin Bieber got back at Patrick Carney’s no-Grammy diss by tweeting, “the black keys drummer should be slapped around haha.”
- Adele came out publicly and said she did not yell at Chris Brown at the Grammys; the two were just saying “hi.”
- Many sources are reporting that Jay-Z and Justin Timberlake will hit the road together this summer on a stadium tour.