Alec Baldwin’s wife, Hilaria Thomas, is being sued for “emotional upset” for an apparently traumatic yoga class she led. The plaintiff is claiming “severe” injuries due to her alleged negligence, according to the New York Daily News.
Baldwin allegedly went nuts on a New York Post photographer and reporter who quizzed him about it. The photog says Baldwin called him a racial epithet and a drug dealer and “crack head.”
Reporter Tara Palmeri says Baldwin grabbed her arm and said, “I want you to choke to death,” which may be a bizarre curse that dooms any Heimlich maneuver performed on her in the future. Baldwin says they assaulted him, not the other way around.
The police showed up to calm things down and no charges were filed, but who wants to make a bet that this whole thing ends up in civil court for Baldwin too? How romantic.
- Country singer Mindy McCready is dead of an apparent suicide at the age of 37.
- Travis Barker has turned down a Blink 182 European tour because he says he is still traumatized from his 2008 plane crash.
- Adrienne Maloof has reportedly told the producers of “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” that she wants out.
- We apologize for the following announcement: Honey Boo Boo’s Uncle Poodle is auctioning off naked photos of himself to the highest bidder.
- Edward Furlong was thrown back in the pokey for allegedly violating the protective order his girlfriend had out on him.