Whitney Houston’s mom, Cissy, has written a book about her daughter, which from the looks of it is pretty depressing.
“Remembering Whitney: My Story of Love, Loss, and the Night the Music Stopped” will be released Tuesday, almost one year after Whitney’s death. Cissy’s description of Whitney’s house alone is disturbing: “I stood in shock,” she writes in an excerpt printed in the New York Daily News. “It was dirty and messy. … Somebody had spray-painted the walls and door with big glaring eyes and strange faces. Evil eyes, staring out like a threat.”
Cissy also describes finding a framed picture of Whitney with her head cut out of the shot--“It was frightening.”
“I knew if she was in half as bad a state as that house, she really was in trouble,” Cissy wrote.
Got scoops or Bay Area celebrity sightings? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Liberty Ross has finally filed for divorce from her philandering husband, Rupert Saunders, who had an affair with Kristen Stewart.
- Katy Perry will get her own “kettle corn” Pop Chips flavor.
- After myriad other directors demurred, J.J. Abrams (“Lost,” “Super 8”) has signed on to direct the next “Star Wars” film.
- Despite being in prison in Nevada, O.J. Simpson just got slapped with another tax lien: He reportedly owes Uncle Sam more than $500,000.
- The Los Angeles district attorney decided not to file felony child endangerment charges against Katt Williams.