Taylor Swift was recording again last week, and according to the Sun, she has already laid down no less than five songs about her most recent ex, One Direction’s Harry Styles.
“Back in the studio,” she tweeted, adding, “Uh oh.” At least she has a sense of humor about her reported “direct to music video” track record with men who’ve done her wrong.
There’s still no real dirt about their breakup, just some rumors that it was because she likes antiques more than he does, according to the Daily Mail. That makes sense, since that’s the leading cause of divorce, after money and sex. It couldn’t possibly be that he is only 18, extremely cute and in a gigantic British boy band that gets rained on by knickers at every event, could it?
RadarOnline reports a theory that sounds more plausible: Swift was too “asexual” for Styles, quoting a friend of hers who says she is a “prude” who “doesn’t put out.” Maybe he just needed to talk about mid-century modern furniture a bit more.
That usually does it for most women.
Got scoops or Bay Area celebrity sightings? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Justin Timberlake released his first single in 10 years. The song is called "Suit & Tie" and features Jay-Z. It is available in the iTunes store.
- As predicted, Britney Spears has broken up with fiance Jason Trawick.
- Did Blue Ivy’s parents, Beyoncé and Jay-Z, really give her an $80,000 diamond-encrusted Barbie doll for her first birthday? Sounds like a choking hazard.
- Johnny Marr of The Smiths told the U.K.’s Guardian, “We invented indie.”
- Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde are engaged.
- “SNL” alum Andy Samberg will star in a new comedy pilot for Fox.
- The folks behind “Funny or Die” will soon be producing full-length movies.