Prince Harry has finally commented on his nude-photo fiasco from last year, calling it a “classic example of me being too much army and not enough prince.” Well, next time just put “Purple Rain” on your iPod, bro — problem solved.
According to CNN, Harry told British reporters, “I probably let myself down, I let my family down, I let other people down.”
He’s being a bit hard on himself, considering that the girls he was playing strip billiards with did not look like they were being let down. If you think that his “probably” comment sounds wishy-washy, consider that he also added, “At the end of the day, I was in a private area and there should be a certain amount of privacy that one should expect.”
Right … in Vegas, with drunken floozies, in the age of the iPhone.
- Sheryl Crow has admitted that she knew that Lance Armstrong, her ex-fiance, was a doper.
- Rihanna reportedly pulled a Dean Martin, asking a waiter, “What was your biggest tip?” and then doubling it.
- HBO has bought the rights to a documentary about Russia’s most embattled band, Pussy Riot.
- Blockbuster Video is reportedly closing 300 more sites … tick-tock, tick-tock.
- Britain’s NME has nominated Harry Styles for villain of the year and One Direction as worst band of the year.