Lindsay Lohan did something unthinkable Wednesday: She actually turned up for a court date.
Sure, she tried to get out of it by claiming that she had an “upper respiratory infection” (is that what they call smoking two packs a day now?), but probably at the advice of her new lawyer, she decided to show up.
“I’m glad to see you are feeling better,” said the judge, who is either exceedingly compassionate or a smartass.
LiLo fired her old lawyer, Shawn Holley, which many say is one of the dumbest things she has ever done (and that’s saying something!). Now she has hired New York attorney Mark Heller, who actually arrived at the hearing with a rabbit’s foot suffixed to his attache case. Ohhh yeah … this is gonna be good.
The judge set her next court date for March 1. Lindsay is accused of lying to the police.
- HBO’s “Entourage” will be heading to the big screen.
- Sur-prise sur-prise sur-prise! Jim Nabors has married his partner of 38 years, Stan Cadwallader, in Seattle.
- Barbra Streisand is slated to perform at the Oscars for the first time in 36 years.
- Ashley Judd and her race car-driving husband, Dario Franchitti, have split.
- The Shirley Temple account on Twitter is indeed a fake. Nerts.