A woman is accusing Justin Bieber and his posse of behaving in ways unbecoming of gentlemen.
According to TMZ, Colette Harrington was working out in the gym at a Ritz-Carlton hotel in Charlotte, N.C., when the Bieber Bunch showed up and, she alleges, mercilessly began to mock her and even spit sports drink into her water bottle.
“I always count out my loud reps,” she told the site. “Then Justin starts imitating me and whenever I’d get to 20 he and his buddy would say, ‘Shut the f*** up.’”
Harrington claims she accidently drank her spit-in water, but she’s turning those lemons into Gatorade by auctioning the remaining fluid on eBay and donating the proceeds to charity. Bizarro.
Bieber’s reps deny the whole thing, saying that, yes, he was essentially being a smartass, but the snide comments were made to one another, not Harrington. Those crazy kids.
Got scoops or Bay Area celebrity sightings? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lindsay Lohan once made out with “Jersey Shore” stud Pauly D, according to former co-star Snooki.
- Bethenny Frankel’s ex Jason Hoppy is fighting for primary custody of their 2-year-old daughter.
- Kelly Clarkson got her 80th Billboard No. 1 song with “Catch My Breath.”
- Jack Kerouac’s agent, Sterling Lord, has published a memoir called “Lord of Publishing.”
- Lance Armstrong has reportedly turned down “Dancing with the Stars.”