Kevin Federline’s brother Christopher has reportedly filed a restraining order against Britney Spears for harassment in which he claims, get this, that he is the real father of her 7-year-old son, Sean.
“She is out of control and a maniac,” the court documents claim.
Actually, the other Federline is the one who sounds cray-cray.
According to Radar, he alleges that Spears stole his credit card and charged more than $4,000 on it (chump change for her). He also claims that when he confronted her about it, she threatened to tell the whole world that he was the true father of her son, not Kevin.
Yeah, that makes total sense!
- Rihanna cozied up to Chris Brown at a Lakers game on Christmas. Boo.
- Spoiler alert: Peter Parker is slated to die in an upcoming “Spider Man” comic.
- Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga and Miley Cyrus topped DoSomething.org’s 2012 “Most Charitable” list.
- Despite being preggers, Jessica Simpson will continue to be a spokeswoman for Weight Watchers.
- Janet Jackson is engaged to marry her billionaire Qatari boyfriend, Wissam Al Mana.