Britney Spears says she reads every night, so it’s no surprise that she’s in talks with a publisher about writing her own novel.
According to the Hollywood Reporter, It Books, an imprint of HarperCollins, is considering a “roman a clef” by the pop star, which would essentially be fictionalized versions of “real life” events in her career.
She’s already admitted that she doesn’t have time to sit down and write music, preferring instead to call up her voice mail and sing her song ideas into it. Hopefully she will do the same with her prose. We don’t want her to lose precious gems like this one: “I am for the death penalty. Who commits terrible acts must get a fitting punishment.
That way he learns the lesson for the next time.”
Here’s hoping the Kevin Federline character comes galloping across the moors in his Sean Johns, or that the Justin Timberlake character forces the heroine to wear a scarlet A.
Since the “Joustin’ Beaver” video game received a cease-and-desist notice from the Justin Bieber empire immediately, the folks behind the Just-In Beaver blow-up doll will no doubt soon find themselves deflated as well.
The “anatomically correct” sex doll’s packaging features many X-rated promises, but the printable ones include “I’m not gay! (OK maybe a lil’),” and, “He turns straight men gay faster than you can peel his skinny jeans off!”
The company behind it, Pipedream, employs the same visionaries who introduced the Finally Mylie doll, which has received scathing reviews on Amazon. Sadly, there are no customer reviews for Just-In yet. You can be the first!
Got scoops or Bay Area celebrity sightings? Email email@example.com
- “I think Mariah (Carey) met her match this time,” Nicki Minaj on her E! special, “Nicki Minaj: My Truth,” on Sunday. “I don’t think she was expecting to meet her match.”
- The “Jersey Shore” cast will reunite and host a “Restore the Shore” fundraiser on MTV on Nov. 15th. Fist-pump-athon?
- Kristen Bell and fiance Dax Shepard are expecting their first child.
- President Barack Obama told Us magazine that his favorite TV show is “Homeland.”
- Victoria Beckham’s public appearance in flats instead of heels has stunned Europe.