So apparently not everyone in the Kennedy clan is enchanted with Taylor Swift. The 22-year-old country star showed up with her beau, Conor, 18, son of Robert F. Kennedy Jr., to a family wedding ... and the bride’s mom says she wasn’t welcome.
“[Taylor and Conor] texted me an hour before the wedding and asked if they could come. I responded with a very clear ‘Please do not come.’ They came anyway,” mother-of-the-bride Victoria Gifford Kennedy told a Boston paper.
“I personally went up to Ms. Swift, whose entrance distracted the entire event, politely introduced myself to her and asked her as nicely as I could to leave,” fumed the mother of bride Kyle. “It was like talking to a ghost. She seemed to look right past me.”
Clearly, Taylor went into a fugue state at the thought that someone does not consider her America’s sweetheart. The poor dear.
Britney Breaking Engagement?
Everyone calm down: Britney Spears has not changed her mind about getting married. Although she was spotted without her engagement ring recently, a source insists to People magazine that she is still committed to becoming Mrs. Jason Trawick.
“There’s no truth to any second thoughts about their wedding,” the source asserted. “They’re fine and both look forward to working again when ‘The X Factor’ gets started. They’ve had a great summer.”
“She was not wearing her ring last week at court [is] because she took it off during an Elizabeth Arden [photo] shoot and Jason was holding it for her,” the source explained. “He simply forgot to give it back until later.”
The nuptials will happen after the pop star wraps up her current “X Factor” commitments, says the source, rhapsodizing, “Even though Britney has been married before, she looks at her wedding to Jason as her real wedding.”
Gee, what could possibly make Britney feel like her first two weddings weren’t the real deal?
You Glow, Girl
Jennifer Aniston is “glowing with happiness” over her engagement to Justin Theroux, a source tells Page Six.
The former “Friends” star “is extremely happy and glowing,” said the source, adding, “She says she hasn’t picked a date yet.”
Think they’ll actually make it to the altar? And if so, before or after Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie?
- LL Cool J detained a man who broke into his home until cops arrived.
- Kristen Stewart looked downcast during paparazzi’s first post-scandal sighting of her in L.A.
- Dax Shepard declared he and fiancee Kristen Bell will wait to marry until their gay friends can.
- Khloe Kardashian got into a fender-bender with her Range Rover on an L.A. freeway.
- Actor Rupert Grint (“Harry Potter”) is 24.
- Actor Chad Michael Murray (“One Tree Hill”) is 31.
- Comedian Dave Chappelle is 39.
- Actress Marlee Matlin is 47.
- TV host Craig Kilborn is 50.
- Actor-comedian David Koechner (“Anchorman”) is 50.
- Actor Steve Guttenberg (“Police Academy”) is 54.