“Pretty Little Liars” star Lucy Hale has opened up about having overcome a struggle with an eating disorder.
“I’ve never really talked about this, but I would go days without eating,” the actress recalled to Cosmopolitan magazine in her cover story — a refreshing change from those cover subjects who just use their profiles to talk about their favorite sex position. “Or maybe I’d have some fruit and then go to the gym for three hours.”
“I knew I had a problem,” Lucy said, adding, “It was a gradual process, but I changed myself.”
Seriously, that’s it? She just “changed herself”? What good is that to girls going through the same thing? Well, these are only the quotes Cosmo is using to tease the article, so let’s hope the full piece doesn’t just yadda-yadda-yadda out the way she actually did it.
Until recently, Liberty Ross, the model wife of now-infamous director Rupert Sanders, reportedly hadn’t seen her husband since news broke that he cheated on her with his “Snow White and the Huntsman” star Kristen Stewart.
And the mom of two was spotted the other day without her wedding ring on. But she met up with the supposedly repentant Rupert in Beverly Hills on Tuesday.
The two were caught on camera by paparazzi after meeting up at an office building, TMZ reports. In the middle of the day, mind you — which suggests not so much “romantic reconciliation” as “meeting with divorce attorneys.”
- Gillian Anderson parted ways with longtime beau Mark Griffiths; they have two sons.
- Rob Kardashian tweeted that he’s “so excited and can’t wait” to start law school at USC.
- Willa Ford will divorce ex-hockey player Mike Modano; they wed in 2007.
- Johnny Depp hit a star-studded Aerosmith party at L.A. hot spot Pink Taco on Monday night.
- Jennifer Garner admitted Ben Affleck wants a fourth child — but persuading her would be an “uphill battle.”
- Actress Anna Kendrick is 27.
- Actress Jessica Capshaw is 36.
- Actor-comedian Thomas Lennon (“Reno 911!”) is 42.
- Actress Gillian Anderson (“The X-Files”) is 44.
- Actor Eric Bana is 44.
- Ex-football player Deion Sanders is 45.
- TV personality Hoda Kotb (“Today”) is 48.
- Actress Melanie Griffith is 55.
- Actor Sam Elliott is 68.