The famously fickle Kim Kardashian is so totally committed to Kanye West that she’s talking about having babies with him — and has even gone off birth control, according to In Touch magazine.
“Kim is ready to have babies and talks about it all the time,” a source allegedly revealed to the tabloid.
Another source claims that since Kim was on the pill for about 15 years, she’s taking “the necessary measures” to help her get pregnant.
Meaning what, exactly? Wait, never mind, we don’t need to know.
Trouble for Paradis
Vanessa Paradis is not ready to open up about her split from Johnny Depp. “I don’t want to talk about him,” the French singer-actress told a French Elle interviewer who asked about her baby daddy. “Who said that artists should sell their soul, expose everything about themselves?”
“It’s my duty to promote this movie, and my albums,” the mom of two conceded, “but can you imagine what it feels like to see people making a business out of your pain?”
Well, you’d be bitter too if Johnny Depp dumped you.
Whitney Houston’s daughter and de facto adopted son have definitely bonded since the singer’s death ... but not the way she would have wanted. On Friday, Bobbi Kristina Brown tweeted a photo of herself and Nick Gordon, who was raised as a brother to her, kissing on the lips. And a diamond sparkler is visible on her left ring finger.
The 19-year-old captioned the picture “iloveyoubooboo forever&always ‘it’s just US now.’”
Last Wednesday, on what would have been the late songbird’s birthday, Bobbi Kristina and Nick got matching wrist tattoos of the initials “W.H.” surrounded by doves. Just an FYI in case you needed any further proof that this is a train wreck in progress.
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence (“The Hunger Games”) is 22.
- Actor-singer Carlos Pena Jr. of Big Time Rush is 23.
- Singer Joe Jonas of the Jonas Brothers is 23.
- Olympic beach volleyball medalist Kerri Walsh Jennings is 34.
- Actress Natasha Henstridge (“The Whole Nine Yards”) is 38.
- Actor-director Ben Affleck is 40.
- Actor Anthony Anderson (“Law & Order”) is 42.
- Actress Debra Messing is 44.
- Director Alejandro González Iñárritu (“Babel”) is 49.
- Chef and TV personality Tom Colicchio (“Top Chef”) is 50.
- Journalist Linda Ellerbee is 68.