Britney Spears made a court appearance Wednesday to check in about her “X Factor” role with the judge handling her conservatorship.
“The judge wanted to see Britney in person to ask her how she was doing with her new job,” a source explained to Radar Online.
“Britney said that she is enjoying it and is looking forward to the live shows. “
“She admitted that being on the road for the auditions wasn’t her cup of tea because of the long hours, but it wasn’t anything to be concerned about,” noted the source. “The judge is the one who signed off on Britney becoming a part of the show and it was her duty to ensure that Britney is doing OK.”
Doesn’t she have people who are paid to do that?
Gaga: Fur Real?
Lady Gaga is firing back at PETA’s complaints about her wardrobe choices.
“I want you to know that I care deeply about your feelings and views, and I will always support your philosophies about life,” said the pop diva. “I do not however support violent, abusive, and childish campaigns for ANY CAUSE.”
“I am choosing not to comment on whether or not the furs I purchase are faux-fur pile or real because I would think it hypercritical not to acknowledge the python, ostrich, cow hide, leather, lamb, alligator, ‘kermit’ and not to mention meat, that I have already worn,” declared the “Born This Way” singer. “You see a carcass, I see a museum piece de resistance.”
And we see an attention-getting campaign that can only escalate from here.
Despite talk that she wants to marry Kanye West and have babies, Kim Kardashian is still legally wed to Kris Humphries — and it appears that won’t change anytime soon. Almost a year after the wedding, the spouses of 72 days are still locked in wedlock due to their legal sparring.
According to E!, the basketball player’s attorney is seeking to prove the marriage was a fraud all along, with Kim using Kris for publicity, and says he’ll need at least four months to be ready for a trial.
And to think people said this marriage wouldn’t last!
- Mayim Bialik was seriously injured Wednesday in a car accident in LA.
- Jimmy Kimmel is engaged to Molly McNearney, his talk show’s head writer.
- Jennie Garth is dating photographer Noah Abrams, People reports.
- Bradley Cooper told Us his ex Jennifer Aniston’s engagement is “awesome!”
- TV personality Giuliana Rancic is 37.
- Singer-actor Donnie Wahlberg is 43.
- Rapper Posdnous of De La Soul is 43.
- Actor Sean Penn is 52.
- Singer Belinda Carlisle of the Go-Gos is 54.
- Dexy’s Midnight Runners frontman Kevin Rowland is 59.
- Actor Robert DeNiro is 69.