Jennifer Aniston’s engagement ring from Justin Theroux is apparently a stunner — so much so that she appears to be reluctant to show it off. What, does she think she’s going to get mugged on a movie set or by her private Pilates instructor?
An insider told Life&Style that the betrothal bling is “a rectangle with tapered diamond baguettes on the sides. It’s beautiful.”
“Just after Jen got engaged, she called all her friends and told them about it,” added the source. “She was so happy and said she loves the ring. I think she was overwhelmed and overjoyed by the size and beauty of it!’”
Yet in the past week, the former “Friends” star has been spotted stepping out with only a plain gold band visible on her left ring finger, suggesting that she’s turning the stone around to hide it from paparazzi.
Please don’t tell us she’s holding out to unveil it on a People magazine cover. It’s bad enough when celebrities get paid for wedding and baby photos — getting paid to show off a giant diamond would be truly obscene.
Call Him Carly’s
No word on whether she slipped him her digits when they first met … but Carly Rae Jepsen is definitely in a serious relationship. And although she has declined to name him, People has identified the breakout star’s beau as musician Matthew Koma.
A source who reportedly saw Matthew introduce the “Call Me Maybe” singer as his girlfriend told the tabloid of record, “He seemed really excited about it, and she was smiling from ear to ear by his side during the introduction. He seems like a really nice and personable guy.”
Gotta love how much insight into character these unidentified onlookers always possess.
- Paparazzi, unshockingly, caught Kate Moss sunning topless on a luxury yacht off St. Tropez.
- Original “Melrose Place” star Grant Show wed “The Campaign” actress Katherine LaNasa on Saturday night.
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi celebrated their fourth wedding anniversary with a barbecue Saturday.
- A judge ordered Usher to reopen a Saks credit card account in his name that his ex-wife used.
- On Sunday night, Scarlett Johansson dined out in Paris with beau Nate Naylor and pals.
- Actress-comedienne Kristen Wiig (“Bridesmaids”) is 39.
- Singer Howie Dorough of the Backstreet Boys is 39.
- TV chef Giada De Laurentiis is 42.
- Singer-songwriter Tori Amos is 49.
- Musician Roland Orzabal of Tears for Fears is 51.
- Musician Vernon Reid of Living Colour is 54.
- Swimming champion Diana Nyad is 63.
- Actress Cindy Williams (“Laverne and Shirley”) is 65.
- “Sopranos” creator David Chase is 67.