OK, OK, we will give in and report on the Story That Just Won’t Die: Prince Harry’s naked shenanigans in a Las Vegas hotel.
Pictures of the feckless, freckled fop emerged last week, leaving many of us “bummed,” to say the least.
Now a video of the sordid soiree is rumored to exist, complete with nude billiards among a gaggle of giggling girlies.
“He feels he has let himself down and is very disappointed with the fact that he allowed it to happen,” a source told the U.K.’s Sunday Times.
We expect more from the future brother of the King of England, like that time he dressed up like a Nazi for Halloween.
The ham’s a burglar
If it’s Wednesday, it has to be time for a new Lindsay Lohan rumor. This time the perennial reprobate has been accused yet again of stealing jewelry.
According to TMZ, the bangles were taken from her wealthy friend’s house, but Lohan says she had a good excuse: She was hiding them from burglars.
If a credit card company can “pre-approve” you, then why can’t you be “pre-burgled,” too?
Makes perfect sense.
Lib & Nancy
And now something from the Department of WTF: None other than “Hanoi” Jane Fonda will portray Nancy Reagan in an upcoming film.
“I feel very ready to take her on,” says Fonda in her blog. (One can assume she is referring to the role, and not challenging her to a political debate.)
She also claims that the former first lady is “pleased” that she will be playing her, because a friend of a friend of a friend told her so.
Mrs. Reagan was of course behind the anti-drug phrase “Just Say No”… something that Fonda perhaps should have considered when she first saw the script.
- Kim Kardashian says she would love to be the first reality TV celebrity to have a star on the Walk of Fame.
- Someone has apparently stolen Dr. Phil’s ’57 Chevy convertible from a Burbank garage.
- The Sun reports that funnyman Russell Brand is dating Geri “Ginger Spice” Halliwell.
- The “True Blood Cookbook: Eats, Drinks, and Bites from Bon Temps” hits the shelves today.
- Miley Cyrus will appear on two episodes of the new season of “Two And A Half Men.”
- Actress Lea Michele (“Glee”) is 26.
- Actress Lauren Collins (“Degrassi: The Next Generation”) is 26.
- Actor John Hensley (“Nip/Tuck”) is 35.
- Musician Meshell Ndegeocello is 44.
- Actress Rebecca DeMornay is 53.
- Actor Elliott Gould is 74.
- Director Richard Attenborough (“Gandhi”) is 89.