Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are on speaking terms again — if you believe Radar Online. Which we don’t, because this may be the only time the gossip site has ever published an article without five paragraphs’ worth of elaborate narrative attributed to an “insider.” Seriously, we’re talking no “source” quotes at all.
This time, all they’re saying is that K-Stew and R-Patz are talking again. Without even a set of quotation marks to reassure us that this information came from someone in the know. Seriously, how are we supposed to believe a report with no quotation marks? Even tabloid journalism has its standards.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are on the rocks. How do we know, you ask? Well, duh, it’s obvious: On their last outing together, they stepped out without matching outfits.
Yes, after weeks of displaying their commitment via coordinated black and/or white ensembles, KimYe showed up to a Broadway performance of “Fela!” with him in all-black hip-hop gear (seriously, a sleeveless T-shirt and ball cap at the theater?) and her in a formal green frock. If this isn’t a real cry for couples counseling, we don’t know what is.
Josh’s Latest Lady
After splitting with Amanda Seyfried, Josh Hartnett has miraculously managed to move on — so brave. And he’s not even dating a model or an actress. He’s dating a model-actress! So great that he’s so open to different types of women.
The sometime actor is seeing Tamsin Egerton, his co-star in the upcoming “Singularity,” Life&Style reports — and even allowed her to accompany him to his July 21 birthday party in his hometown of Minneapolis.
“Josh doesn’t usually bring his girlfriends home, so this one must be special,” a source reportedly told the tabloid. “He’s really into Tamsin.”
The phrase “as of press time” comes to mind.
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are vacationing at a Bali resort, per Page Six.
- Alicia Keys tweeted a photo of her and husband Swizz Beatz’s anniversary celebration at Harlem’s Apollo.
- Ray J told TMZ that visiting the Beverly Hills Hilton, where Whitney Houston died, was “very weird.”
- A racy Miley Cyrus photo allegedly meant for fiancé Liam Hemsworth popped up online, shockingly enough.
- Macaulay Culkin’s rep called a report that he’s a heroin addict “impossibly and ridiculously fictitious.”
- Actress Mamie Gummer is 29.
- Actress Evangeline Lilly (Lost) is 33.
- Quarterback Tom Brady is 35.
- Actor Michael Ealy is 39.
- DJ Deidre “Spinderella” Roper of Salt n’ Pepa is 41.
- Metallica frontman James Hetfield is 49.
- Actor Isaiah Washington (“Grey’s Anatomy”) is 49.
- Entrepreneur Martha Stewart is 71.
- Singer Tony Bennett is 86.