Obsessive “Twilight” fans will be devastated by this news ... but people who hate obsessive “Twilight” fans will be amused. Real-life couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson, who play the movie series’ true lovers, are reportedly on the rocks ... after she cheated on him with a married father of two. And this is no mere tabloid story — this is coming from People, people!
“Kristen is absolutely devastated,” a source confided to the tabloid of record. “It was a mistake and a complete lapse in judgment.”
Cameras reportedly caught Kristen with her “Snow White and the Huntsman” director Rupert Sanders, 41, on July 17 in L.A. A photographer from Us observed that “it seemed like they couldn’t get enough” of their steamy kissing session.
So is this the end of Robsten? Or will their love, like Edward and Bella’s, conquer all? (Snicker.)
“She wasn’t having an affair with Rupert. It was just a fleeting moment that shouldn’t have happened,” the People source noted.
Oh, OK, so it was just a tawdry, meaningless one-night stand. That should totally make Rob feel better!
A Los Angeles judge on Wednesday gave temporary guardianship of Michael Jackson’s children to cousin Tito Jackson Jr., 34.
Here’s what happened before, according to TMZ: On Monday, Janet Jackson and two of her brothers, Randy and Jermaine, rolled up to their mother Katherine’s Calabasas home in two SUVs — trailing another vehicle that was ferrying Michael’s kids Paris, Prince and Blanket onto the estate. They allegedly tried to hustle the kids into the SUVs — but met resistance.
Allegedly, Janet slapped her niece, shouting, “You’re a spoiled little ...” er, word that rhymes with “witch.” And allegedly, 14-year-old Paris slapped the singer right back and fumed, “This is our house. Not the Jackson family house. Get the [expletive] out!” Whoa, two-generation Jackson catfight!
Equally dramatic back story: The adult set of Jackson siblings recently announced a battle to oust the executors of Michael’s will, claiming that they are manipulating Katherine — who was reported missing by her nephew Trent last week before turning up in Arizona. Trent is said to have punched Jermaine in the face during the Monday skirmish.
The matriarch’s lawyer released a statement Tuesday claiming that the sibs had “ambushed” the home, adding, “One of the family members who was part of the ambush admitted that a plan has been in place for the last three years to remove Katherine Jackson from her home and her beloved grandchildren.”
Wow. We’re actually starting to think Wacko Jacko might have been the normal one in the family.
- Elton John and David Furnish were mum on reports a surrogate is carrying a sibling for son Zachary.
- Miranda Lambert found homes for six abandoned puppies she had rescued and fostered.
- Kelsey Grammer and wife Kayte took newborn daughter Faith to a Los Angeles soccer game.
- Sofia Vergara celebrated her engagement to businessman Nick Loeb with a weekend getaway to the Hamptons.
- Actor Jeremy Piven(“Entourage”) is 47.
- Actress-singer Taylor Momsen (“Gossip Girl”) is 19.
- Actress Kate Beckinsale is 39.
- Actress Sandra Bullock is 48.
- Musician Gary Cherone of Extreme is 51.
- Actor Kevin Spacey is 53.
- Figure skater Dorothy Hamill is 56.
- Musician Roger Taylor of Queen is 63.
- Actress Helen Mirren is 67.
- Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger is 69.
- Actor James Best (TV’s “The Dukes of Hazzard”) is 86.