Looks like Bella and Edward aren’t going to be living happily ever after. In the wake of her dramatic public confession that she cheated on him, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are not speaking, and he has moved out of the home they shared, People magazine reported.
K-Stew is “very angry at herself” for hooking up with her “Snow White and the Huntsman” director Rupert Sanders, a married father of two, said an Us magazine source, adding, “She’s really not blaming anyone but herself.”
A second source said R-Patz “is beyond devastated,” lamenting, “He’s so heartbroken. He’s shocked she could hurt him and humiliate him this way.”
Seriously, does anyone else find the timing of all this just a little too coincidental? As the “Twilight” series comes to an end, so does their romance. ...
Did Rihanna reunite with Chris Brown for a romantic dinner in Monaco?
Despite his rep’s denial, the former lovebirds are said by the New York Post to be sneaking around together on the French Riviera — where he’s filming a video while she, coincidentally, is enjoying a yacht vacation.
The R&B bad boy has girlfriend Karrueche Tran along on his trip, and his rep insists, “There is no Rihanna connection.”
But sources said RiRi and the beau who famously beat her went out for an intimate dinner for two on Wednesday night.
Why does Rihanna seem hell-bent on messing up her life and her career with this dude?
The hiding is definitely over: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis have come out, so to speak, as a couple.
At a “Jobs” wrap party celebrating the Steve Jobs biopic, the former “That ’70s Show” co-stars “showed up as a couple and left as a couple,” a source avowed to People.
They “appeared to be lighthearted and in good spirits, and hardly left each other’s side” at Los Angeles nightclub Duplex, the source says.
At the star-studded event with 300 guests, including Ashton’s old pal Sean “Diddy” Combs, the duo “were totally comfortable,” said the source. “They were very friendly and spent a lot of the night engaging others in conversation while maintaining close and casual affection.”
Meanwhile, Demi Moore sat alone in a darkened room, tweeting through her tears.
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar married ad exec Catriona McGinn Saturday at a California winery.
- Paris Hilton chatted up a “handsome mystery man” at a St. Tropez club, per a Page Six source.
- Snoop Dogg was banned from Norway for two years after customs officials found — yep — marijuana on him.
- Selena Gomez went out for a sushi lunch with beau Justin Bieber on Friday.
- Dane Cook tweeted an apology for a stand-up joke about the recent Colorado theater massacre.
- Actress Joey King (“The Dark Knight Rises”) is 13.
- Actress Jaime Pressly (“My Name Is Earl”) is 35.
- Actress Hilary Swank is 38.
- Actress Christine Taylor is 41.
- Comedian Tom Green is 41.
- Director Christopher Nolan (“The Dark Knight Rises”) is 40.
- Actor Simon Baker (The Devil Wears Prada) is 42.
- Actor Terry Crews (“The Expendables 2”) is 44.