Chris parties with RiRi’s family and Denise and Richie split ... again
Some people learn not to repeat the same mistakes. Others, not so much. Case in point: Kim Kardashian is reportedly ready to walk down the aisle again. And beau Kanye West is reportedly more than ready to become husband No. 3.
Although the reality star is still embroiled in a contentious divorce with husband of 72 days Kris Humphries, her smitten rapper boyfriend wants to make her his bride.
“They’re seriously talking marriage,” a Kanye pal told Us magazine. “And yes, she would [accept his proposal].”
“They are the real deal,” an insider avowed. “I’ve never seen her like this.”
But marriage isn’t the only major milestone they’re mulling!
“Kanye says he can’t wait to see her carrying his child,” a source confided to the tabloid. “He says she will look beautiful pregnant.”
Think Kim is truly prepared to evolve from sex bomb to mom? Or is she just looking to cash in on another wedding?
Uh-oh, now we’re starting to get really nervous — despite our efforts to remain in denial, it seems clear that Rihanna and Chris Brown are actually reuniting!
The pair, who split in 2009 after he was arrested for assaulting her, are “seeing a lot of each other in private,” a Page Six source revealed.
Chris even reportedly joined his ex and members of her family to watch the Miami Heat play the Boston Celtics on Saturday at Jay-Z’s hot spot 50/50.
“Rihanna arrived first in a yellow cab, with her family and friends, and was escorted to a private room,” a source relayed. “Brown arrived a little later and joined her and her family. They sat on the same couch together rooting for the Heat. There was no sign of his girlfriend.”
This. Is. Not. Happening!
Bon Jovi Breakup
Denise Richards reportedly split with Bon Jovi beau Richie Sambora after a pre-Country Music Awards blowout last week. Although the couple appeared close when arriving in Nashville, Tenn., on the night prior to the ceremony, the actress ended up working the red carpet solo.
“It’s over,” a source declared to Celebuzz. “They had an epic argument in Nashville and Denise told Richie she couldn’t continue the relationship any longer.”
A source dished that one reason for the split was Richie’s jealousy over Denise ex Charlie Sheen’s recent comments. The always candid actor recently gushed to Rolling Stone about his good co-parenting relationship with his ex-wife — and couldn’t resist noting that he would still like a roll in the hay with her.
Frankly, we thought Denise and Richie’s rekindled romance had re-fizzled long before this, so we can’t say this news is too shocking. The real question is: Will Denise end up having that reunion with Charlie?
- Zac Efron has split from “Mirror Mirror” actress Lily Collins after three months of dating.
- Spouses Alyson Hannigan and Alexis Denisof welcomed second daughter Keeva Jane on May 23.
- Bam Margera needed emergency hernia surgery after his kayak went over a 100-foot waterfall.
- “Girls” creator Lena Dunham bought a reportedly $500,000 one-bedroom apartment in Brooklyn.
- David Arquette filed for divorce from Courteney Cox; they announced their separation in October 2010
- Singer Boy George is 51.
- Actress Lucy Hale (“Pretty Little Liars”) is 23.
- Actor-singer Kevin McHale (“Glee”) is 24.
- Soldier-turned-actor and “DWTS” winner J.R. Martinez is 29.
- Rapper MC Ren of NWA is 43.
- Tennis player Steffi Graf is 43.
- Actress Yasmine Bleeth (“Baywatch”) is 44.
- Actress Traylor Howard (“Monk”) is 46.
- Director Jay Roach (“Austin Powers”) is 55.
- Mogul and TV personality Donald Trump is 66.
- Actress Marla Gibbs (“The Jeffersons”) is 71.