Drew Barrymore is married — for the third time. The 37-year-old wed Will Kopelman on Saturday at her Montecito home. Drew, pregnant with her first child, wore a Chanel gown and flowers in her hair.
Among the guests in attendance: Drew’s “Charlie’s Angels” co-star and bestie Cameron Diaz, who accompanied the bride to her final gown fitting in Beverly Hills earlier in the week. Pal Jimmy Fallon was there with wife Nancy Juvonen, Drew’s producing partner. Reese Witherspoon and husband Jim Toth were there, as well as Steven Spielberg, who directed Drew in her debut film role in “E.T.”
The ceremony was “a classic, simple, very pretty, garden-inspired wedding,” a guest told People magazine. It reportedly took place under a chuppah, or canopy, with Kopelman’s rabbi officiating.
Congrats, kids, and enjoy the honeymoon — it’ll be over in a few months when the baby arrives!
Love Blooms Anew?
Whaaat? Hugh Hefner, 86, has reunited with Crystal Harris, 26, the “runaway bride” whose Playboy spread was released just after she called off their wedding last year.
“Yes, I am his #1 girl again,” the buxom blonde declared on Twitter. “Yes, we are happy. Hope that clears up any confusion!”
Uh, actually, no, it doesn’t — because after their breakup, Crystal informed Howard Stern that she’s “not turned on by Hef” — noting that they were intimate just once, for “like, two seconds.”
So ... what kind of publicity stunt are these two cooking up now? Please tell us Crystal is not going to announce that she’s pregnant!
Despite having checked back into rehab, Brooke Mueller has not relapsed, her lawyer says. Rather, like ex-husband Charlie Sheen before her, she’s in “pre-hab.” Oh, OK.
The mom of twin sons was rumored to have fallen off the wagon during a typically epic party at Sheen’s pad. But her attorney told TMZ that Brooke, on the advice of experts, had committed to returning to rehab four times within a year as a preventative sobriety maintenance strategy to avoid relapsing into cocaine use.
Excellent damage control!
- Justin Bieber suffered a concussion slamming into a glass door backstage during a concert break.
- Pink posted a photo of herself hospitalized with flu on Instagram.
- Chelsea Handler posted a photo of herself hospitalized after knee surgery on Facebook.
- Adam Levine was spotted smooching Victoria’s Secret model Behati Prinsloo in Hawaii, according to the New York Daily News.
- An appeals court nixed a September retrial for Nicolette Sheridan’s “Desperate Housewives” lawsuit.
- Supermodel Bar Refaeli is 27.
- Figure skater Evan Lysacek is 27.
- Actor Jamie Dornan is 30.
- Reality star Brandon Jenner (“The Princes of Malibu”) is 31.
- Actress Angelina Jolie is 37.
- Actor-comedian Russell Brand is 37.
- Actor Noah Wyle (“ER”) is 41.
- Comedian Horatio Sanz (“SNL”) is 43.
- Singer Al B. Sure is 43.
- Actor Scott Wolf (“Party of Five”) is 44.
- Singer El DeBarge of DeBarge is 51.
- Sex therapist Dr. Ruth Westheimer is 84.