Nick Stahl says he’s just fine and seeking treatment … but the police still consider him a missing person, TMZ reports.
The “Terminator 3” star was reported missing by his wife, Rose Stahl, on May 14; in the report she filed, she claimed not to have seen him since May 9. The 32-year-old actor is said to have been suspected of using drugs on Skid Row, and his wife, Rose, told People magazine she feared he might overdose.
But Nick emailed pals Friday to say he’s OK and plans to enter rehab —and won’t be in touch for 30 days. Though she wasn’t a recipient of the email, Rose read it and described its tone as “unemotional and unapologetic.”
“I’m relieved,” she said. “But I’m also skeptical that he’s really in rehab.”
Why do we have a sinking feeling that this story might not have a happy ending?
Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian kicked out her baby daddy, Scott Disick, in front of reality TV cameras, according to Life&Style magazine — and he was apparently fine with it.
“They were filming an intense scene recently, and she said something like, ‘Just leave! I don’t want you here — come back when I’m ready to give birth,’” a family friend recalled.
And Scott seems happy to leave Kourtney in L.A. and stay in New York, where he’s opening a restaurant.
“He wants to be there all the time, greeting guests and managing,” says the insider. “Fans are going there just to see him.”
Seriously? Scott has “fans”?
Raven-Symone isn’t happy about an Enquirer story claiming she is living with a girlfriend — an “America’s Next Top Model” contestant—in New York. But she’s not confirming or denying it, either.
Friday, Raven took to Twitter to express her frustration.
“I’m living my PERSONAL life the way I’m happiest,” the actress declared. “I’m not one, in my 25-year career, to disclose who I’m dating, and I shall not start now. My sexual orientation is mine, and [for] the person I’m dating to know. I’m not one for a public display of my life.”
- Robin Gibb of the Bee Gees died on Sunday at 62; he suffered from colon and liver cancer and later contracted pneumonia.
- A woman was arrested at Corey Feldman’s home for violating a stay- away order.
- Former WWE wrestler Chyna, aka Joanie Laurer, collapsed at an adult entertainment convention in Miami and was hospitalized.
- Actress Fairuza Balk (“The Craft”) is 38.
- Actor-director Nick Cassavetes is 53.
- Actor Judge Reinhold is 55.
- Actor Mr. T is 60.
- Comedian turned politician Al Franken is 61.
- Singer Ronald Isley of the Isley Brothers is 71.