With two anonymous masseurs alleging impropriety, John Travolta is staunchly denying their claims — but could more anonymous accusers come forward to allege that he violated boundaries?
“There’s a bunch of accusers against Travolta who have similar accusations,” the prosecuting attorney told People magazine. “Many have contacted me, and I’m still vetting their stories. More defendants might come forward soon.”
The “Pulp Fiction” star’s lawyer has produced a restaurant receipt that would seem to show Travolta was in New York on the day his first accuser claims to have been put in a compromising position in Beverly Hills.
“Yes, Mr. Travolta came in for dinner to Mr. Chow Tribeca on Jan. 16, 2012,” the restaurant’s manager affirmed to People. Stay tuned!
Rihanna reportedly had a health crisis Monday after the Metropolitan Museum’s annual gala. The singer, whose partying habits have caused hand-wringing before, didn’t hide it — on Tuesday, she tweeted a photo of herself hospitalized with an IV in her arm.
Though the usual “dehydration” cause was cited, a source told the New York Post that RiRi’s condition was caused by “excessive partying and not slowing down. She has been traveling nonstop and going wild.”
“Rihanna has been rebelling against her record label because she feels she has been made to work too hard,” added the source.
Uh-oh, we’ve heard this story before, and it usually doesn’t end well. RiRi, get it together!
Britney Spears has a day job! The pop star has officially signed on to the “X Factor” judging panel, E! reports.
The contract is signed,” says an insider. “It’s all completed and Britney is beyond excited.”
“She’s ready for this,” the insider continues. “She can’t wait to sit down next to Simon [Cowell] at the judges’ table and give this everything she’s got. She is excited about showing the world that she can do this, and do this well. This is the perfect next stage in her career. Both Britney and Simon are very excited to work together.”
This really does seem like the perfect next step for Britney. What better way to show that she has good judgment than by becoming a judge?
- Spouses Anna Faris and Chris Pratt are expecting their first child.
- “Real Houswife” Melissa Gorga put her New Jersey manse on the market for $3.8 million.
- Brendan Fraser is suing over a movie project he committed to that didn’t happen.
- New mom Jessica Simpson tweeted, “I want to cry every time I look at her.”
- Actor Cory Monteith (“Glee”) is 30.
- Actor Jonathan Jackson (“General Hospital”) is 30.
- Actress Katie Wagner is 48.
- Actress Shohreh Aghdashloo (“24”) is 60.
- Actress Frances Fisher is 60.
- Allman Brothers drummer Butch Trucks is 65.