Just as we suspected! Recently we reported that Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton were friendly when they bumped into each other at Cannes — but then we speculated that Paris was probably desperate to get back into the good graces of her now-megastar friend. Sure enough, the heiress is said to be deadly jealous of her onetime BFF.
“Kim will always be a sore spot for Paris because she believes that without her, Kim wouldn’t have the success she has in her life,” an insider blabbed to Radar Online.
“Paris is extremely jealous of Kim’s success with her reality shows as Paris’ last foray in television was a complete flop,” snarks the source.
Russell Brand may wish he could edit himself out of ex-wife Katy Perry’s movie chronicling the rise of her career … but now that they’ve split, he no longer has final say.
According to the U.K.’s Sun, the British comedian requested that footage involving their failed marriage be stricken from her upcoming documentary, “Part of Me 3D.”
“When she first decided to make the movie in 2010, Russell agreed to be filmed on the condition he got to see the final edit,” a source explained to the U.K.’s Sun. “Being a fly-on-the-wall documentary, he knew full well that it was going to be warts and all ... but Katy persuaded him to do it. Now they have broken up; she can keep whatever she wants in the film.”
Old New Man
Mary-Kate Olsen reportedly has a new boyfriend … and it’s the younger brother of ex-French President Nicolas Sarkozy, Us magazine says.
“It’s true, they’re dating, and she’s definitely interested in him,” an insider says of Olsen, 25, and 42-year-old Olivier Sarkozy.
“MK is constantly complaining about boys not being mature enough for her,” says the pal.
Well, uh … way to swing the pendulum in the other direction.
- Kathie Lee Gifford tweeted apologizing to Martin Short for blithely asking about his (deceased) wife.
- Christian Bale told Aussie GQ he and Drew Barrymore had one failed date as teens.
- Jessica Simpson told People magazaine that baby daughter Maxwell has “taken over everything” in her mind.
- Actress Willow Shields (“The Hunger Games”) is 12.
- Singer-songwriter Alanis Morissette is 38.
- Supermodel-TV host Heidi Klum is 39.
- Guitarist Ron Wood of the Rolling Stones is 65.
- Actor Brian Cox is 66.
- Actor Morgan Freeman is 75.
- Singer Pat Boone is 78.
- Actor Andy Griffith is 86.