Seriously? Although Kim Kardashian is still in divorce proceedings, she and Kanye West are already “talking marriage,” a source tells Us magazine.
The paparazzi-friendly couple are “very serious,” says the source. How serious? The reality star supposedly plans to take time out from her career to accompany her beau on his summer tour with Jay-Z.
“She wants to be with him as much as possible,” the source says. “They really know and love each other.”
We really can’t figure out if this relationship is a straight-up publicity stunt, or these two just love publicity so much they’ve convinced themselves they’re in love.
In other Kardashian news, Khloe Kardashian says she chose to “pull the plug” on her reality show to focus on her marriage and husband Lamar Odom’s basketball career. After he parted ways with the Dallas Mavericks, they parted ways with their E! series, “Khloe and Lamar,” so it wouldn’t put more pressure on their relationship.
“We just wanted to prioritize a little,” the socialite told People magazine. “We just wanted a little pause. Part of being married is knowing when your husband needs your support.”
“I’m a modern girl, but you should put your husband first,” Khloe adds. “I like to think divorce is not an option.”
Jennifer Lopez’s romance with dancer Casper Smart seems to be progressing astonishingly well. Actually, the fact that it’s still progressing at all is astonishing. But now we’re thinking the relationship might be derailed by the couple violating a universal rule: Don’t mix business with pleasure.
When J.Lo announced her tour plans, the New York Post reports, she said her honey would be one of her four choreographers. But Casper was overheard boasting to reporters that he will be the “lead choreographer” — oh, plus he’s “in charge of all choreography.”
This cougar-cub love affair has had a good run, but our money’s on J.Lo dumping Casper over this.
- Kim Zolciak tweeted that she and husband Kroy Biermann are expecting a second son.
- Actors Barry Watson and Natasha Gregson Wagner expect a child, Life&Style magazine reports.
- Cameron Diaz confessed to Jay Leno she “burst into tears” after a too-short haircut.
- Demi Lovato is a front-runner for an “X Factor” judge’s seat, TMZ reports.
- Singer Lance Bass of ’N Sync is 33.
- TV personality Erin Andrews is 34.
- Bassist Mike Dirnt of Green Day is 40.
- Actor Will Arnett is 42.
- Comedienne Ana Gasteyer (“SNL”) is 45.
- Actress Pia Zadora is 58.
- Motley Crüe guitarist Mick Mars is 61.
- Singer Jackie Jackson of the Jackson Five is 61.