Katy Perry says her new 3-D documentary “Part of Me” will show the demise of her marriage to Russell Brand because she wanted to show the world she’s flawed.
“I think sometimes people think that we’re perfect, and we know we’re not perfect, at all,” the “Firework” singer mused to Ellen DeGeneres. “I think it’s important [to] start breaking down the idea that, to achieve your dream, you always have to be perfect, or flawless, or live in some kind of fantasy world.”
Wait a minute — can we go back to the part about all these poignant memories being filmed in 3-D? How exactly does that work?
Disappointing those who prayed the breakup rumors were true, Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling recently stepped out together in New York, hand (firmly) in hand. But wait! Just because they displayed a united front on their coffee run doesn’t mean it’s all smooth sailing.
According to Us magazine, Eva confronted Ryan in April about shacking up.
“He says he wants to slow down and not live with her yet,” a source confides. “But he doesn’t want to lose her.”
Since U Been Here
Has Kelly Clarkson’s boyfriend destroyed her career? The singer whose signature hits tend to be scorching breakup anthems says her romance with Brandon Blackstock (a talent manager and Reba McEntire’s stepson) “is killing me.”
And no, it’s not a self-destructive, downward-spiral-y celebrity relationship — quite the opposite.
“I’m trying to write a tough song and it is coming out like butterflies and rainbows,” the original “American Idol” winner laments to People magazine. It is ruining my creativity. I’m writing all this happy [stuff].”
- Melissa Etheridge reached a support agreement with ex Tammy Lynn Michaels after two years.
- Justin Bieber told Ellen DeGeneres on her show Wednesday that he and Selena Gomez have not broken up.
- Country singer Billy Gilman is 24.
- Dancer Mark Ballas (“DWTS”) is 26.
- Actor John C. Reilly is 47.
- Actor Alfred Molina is 59.
- Actor Jim Broadbent is 63.
- Actress Priscilla Presley is 67.
- R&B singer Patti LaBelle is 68.
- Actor Gary Burghoff (“M*A*S*H”) is 69.
- Musician Bob Dylan is 71.
- Comedian Tommy Chong of Cheech & Chong is 74.