‘Glee” co-stars and real-life lovebirds Lea Michele and Cory Monteith are reportedly moving in together ... but did she pressure him to do it?
The performers just came out as a couple in February, but the “New Year’s Eve” actress has already asked her man to move in to her new two-bedroom spread in Los Angeles, per Star.
“Lea is telling everyone she’s never felt more sure about anything,” says a pal. “She’s ready for it all, starting with living together and planning their future.”
However, it sounds like Cory’s not quite as keen on the idea — considering he allegedly hesitated to take the cohabitation plunge, despite the fact that he was sharing an apartment with three other dudes.
“He’d prefer to maintain the status quo in their relationship,” the friend says. “But she wouldn’t take no for an answer, and he’s sick of his roommate situation, so he’s going along with it.”
Well, this certainly doesn’t bode well, now, does it? Especially considering they work together!
Surprise, surprise! Kim Kardashian says beau Kanye West will be making appearances on her family’s reality show, “Keeping Up With the Kardashians.” Evidently, the reclusive rapper must really love her to overcome his fear of the limelight for her.
“I want to show my life,” Kim explained to E! “If we are having dinner and he does show up, I’m sure we’re not going to go, ‘Stop the cameras!’”
We’re pretty sure of that as well.
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon’s 1-year-old twins are adorable, as we recently learned from photos the proud parents posted on the tots’ website. But those same photos also give us the sinking feeling that “dem babies,” as Mimi calls them, are going to grow up to be spoiled beyond belief.
Why? Well, at their first birthday party, Monroe and Moroccan — clad in formal wear — were gifted with mini-Ferraris and a miniature piano, among other loot. (Mama Mariah was wearing a sparkling full-length gown and diamond jewelry at the fete, while daddy Nick sported a white suit.)
Plus, we mentioned the babies have their own website, right? One photo showing Monroe pointing to her mother’s diamond necklace is captioned, “I assume this will be mine one day!”
Seriously, just wait — before long, these kids are going to make Suri Cruise look low-maintenance.
- Mena Suvari’s estranged husband is seeking $17,000 a month in alimony, per TMZ.
- Josh Hutcherson was spotted with a bandaged face after surgery for a mysterious broken nose.
- Kourtney Kardashian’s mother and sisters threw her a baby shower with 50-plus guests.
- Tyson Beckford tweeted that solo footage of him that’s being shopped around is “not much of a sex tape lol.”
- Sarah Hyland told Seventeen that she had a kidney (her father’s) transplanted last month.
- Actress Megan Fox (“Transformers”) is 26.
- Actor Jim Sturgess is 31.
- Actress-reality star Tori Spelling is 39.
- Actress Tracey Gold (“Growing Pains”) is 43.
- Singer Ralph Tresvant of New Edition is 44.
- Singer-actress Janet Jackson is 45.
- Actress Mare Winningham is 53.
- Actress Debra Winger is 57.
- Actor Danny Trejo is 68.