This just in: LeAnn Rimes’ hubby, Eddie Cibrian, is a pig (wait, make that an “alleged” pig).
- Singer Cody Simpson is 16.
- Rapper Lil Twist is 19.
- Actor Rockmond Dunbar (“Prison Break”) is 40.
- Actor Mark Blucas (“Buffy”) is 41.
- Actress Amanda Peet (“2012”) is 41.
- Singer Mary J. Blige is 42.
- “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” cast member Kyle Richards is 44.
- Actor Rod Taylor (“The Birds”) is 83.
Scheana Marie, the waitress with whom he cheated on “Real Housewives” star Brandi Glanville, claims that Cibrian also approached her for a date after he was already going steady with Rimes.
“He [contacted] me to go out for drinks,” she told RadarOnline.
To be fair, it sounds like the two never actually met up.
“I believed he was separated, so I was happy to go out with him again,” Marie said. “But shortly into trying to hang out with him I find out about LeAnn, and I felt like such an idiot!”
It’s like Dr. Phil always says, ladies: Past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior.
- Britney Spears will definitely not be on “The X Factor” next season, preferring to concentrate on her music.
- Charlie Sheen donated $12,000 in funeral costs to the family of Justin Bieber’s late paparazzo, Chris Guerra.
- Rosie O’Donnell and her partner, Michelle Rounds, welcomed daughter Dakota on Wednesday.
- Justin Timberlake says he’s “ready” to start making music again.
- Humboldt State University asked Jimmy Kimmel to speak at the May commencement ceremony after he joked about marijuana use at the school.