This just in: LeAnn Rimes’ hubby, Eddie Cibrian, is a pig (wait, make that an “alleged” pig).
- Singer Cody Simpson is 16.
- Rapper Lil Twist is 19.
- Actor Rockmond Dunbar (“Prison Break”) is 40.
- Actor Mark Blucas (“Buffy”) is 41.
- Actress Amanda Peet (“2012”) is 41.
- Singer Mary J. Blige is 42.
- “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” cast member Kyle Richards is 44.
- Actor Rod Taylor (“The Birds”) is 83.
Scheana Marie, the waitress with whom he cheated on “Real Housewives” star Brandi Glanville, claims that Cibrian also approached her for a date after he was already going steady with Rimes.
“He [contacted] me to go out for drinks,” she told RadarOnline.
To be fair, it sounds like the two never actually met up.
“I believed he was separated, so I was happy to go out with him again,” Marie said. “But shortly into trying to hang out with him I find out about LeAnn, and I felt like such an idiot!”
It’s like Dr. Phil always says, ladies: Past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior.
- Britney Spears will definitely not be on “The X Factor” next season, preferring to concentrate on her music.
- Charlie Sheen donated $12,000 in funeral costs to the family of Justin Bieber’s late paparazzo, Chris Guerra.
- Rosie O’Donnell and her partner, Michelle Rounds, welcomed daughter Dakota on Wednesday.
- Justin Timberlake says he’s “ready” to start making music again.
- Humboldt State University asked Jimmy Kimmel to speak at the May commencement ceremony after he joked about marijuana use at the school.
Click here or scroll down to comment
In Other News