Last night on the 'Daily Show,' Jon Stewart mocked media reports of the man that shot his TV because of Bristol Palin's performance on 'Dancing with the Stars' and the conspiracy theories behind Bristol Palin's longevity on the reality show.“It’s Bristol Palin! She’s not running for anything. said Stewart, "She’s not doing anything wrong. If you don’t like how far she’s going, don’t watch the show."Also rounding out the Palin coverage yesterday was a report on Willow Palin's controversial comments on her Facebook page.“Stop making me feel sympathy for the Palins!” Stewart exclaimed, “It’s a 16-year-old kid’s Facebook page!"“Kids are off-limits,” Stewart pronounced, “As a matter of fact, we should all go out of our way to treat her children with kid gloves and respect to show that we don’t judge individuals and mock them purely based on who their parents are."But to prove that he wasn't about to let up on Sarah Palin, Stewart shot off several jokes at the expense of TLC's 'Sarah Palin's Alaska,' followed by a parody of the show with his correspondent Jason Jones.
Jon Stewart on Palin children: 'Who gives a sh–t?'
Get Digital Edition
More By charlie spiering
- Wikileaks founder Jullian Assange currently leads 'Person of the Year' poll at TIME; Glenn Beck at number 4
- Rally for Sanity mostly zany but somewhat hateful too as Palin, Beck, Boehner tagged with Hitler mustaches
- Stewart on Weinergate: 'We sometimes forget these people are human'
- Jon Stewart mocks 'Rip Van Biden' for sleeping during Obama's speech
- Bar to Sarah: Stay in Alaska